Tuesday, September 29, 2009

FALL




I haven't been on here much lately... the weather is far too nice and the laundry is stacked much too high for that ;)

But, I wanted to drop in and blog a little about the seasons and the plans for next month.

First, we totally got janked out of getting that replacement screen for the TV on Ebay, I swear... I was going to get a trip to see a light house out of the deal, but whatever...
Second, Lydia had a mini-birthday at Great Nana J's. More like cake and a present, but it was good to see Nana. You could tell she really hated to have missed Lydia's for-real party and that she enjoyed making her a chocolate on chocolate cake... with ice cream on the side. Nana is so full of love!
Then, today I did so much laundry I started to discover forgotten treasures in the rubbish "stored" below the clothes... like witch tights (New In Plastic) and John's Fireman Badge that we thought was lost forever... and a number of odds and ends... I'm trying to get all our extra blankets washed before the camping trip, which leads me to the next item up for blogging...
This Weekend we are going to Hueston Woods to Camp Out. It's fall festival weekend! Games, Pumpkins, Costumes, Trick or Treat!! So Fun!!! I'm going to try to wrangle up some cider and candy apples for the occasion! ;) At least the cider should be easy enough.
Then... ... ... well, wish John luck he finally has some job prospects and we are really praying that they work out... you pray too.

Anyway, Fall is off to a Stellar Start and I can't wait to see what it brings!!

Have a great one Yourselves!
xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment