Monday, October 12, 2009

milestone edit




This photo has put to work 2 of my newest attempts.
1} I asked in a thread in Helping Hands Group if I could somehow save certain steps for PP in PSE 7 so that I could use it on a set of photos and keep the tones looking the same without all the cut and paste of the way I was doing it. They were very helpful, especially ad-wig, who took the time to explain it to me... visit his glorious photostream here :: www.flickr.com/photos/awignall/ I got some great help and created a vintage linen "action" that I could layer over a photo and then erase away just the linen texture. I know it isn't perfect but I am SUPER excited... and i like these tones so I think it will come in handy.
and
2}I finally found the lined texture I have been hoping for ::
www.flickr.com/photos/tinasea/3833609267/?addedcomment=1# , everytime I sit down to do a search on flickr I end up finding none of what I want or getting sidetracked by photos using the textures I am searching for, it's a vicious cycle, but last night I found the texture and I was very eager to use it.
O, the little things, right.
Anyway... I took this photo this spring, but never did edit it, so, I'm pretty happy with this, and it is a milestone edit for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment