Saturday, January 16, 2010

I am just thankful for JANUARY...


I am so thankful for january...

January Grateful Daily Project
16 of 31

Lydia wanted to make a mosaic of "Momma's Photos" so we did... and I got to thinking, WOW, January is over half way over... it's insane that we're actually here, in 2010, and that time is flying by, even faster than usual...
It really hasn't been that bad, besides a few rough snow days, the winter has been mild, the days have gone pretty smooth, the kids have stayed healthy besides 2 rough mornings... and we have been able to take walks and visit parks and really explore winter better this year than any before it. I think this was the first year that my double stroller made it out in the winter time :)

I have a lot to be thankful for... so today, my grateful daily is more of a sentiment than a photo... I am just thankful for JANUARY...

0 comments:

Post a Comment