Sunday, January 10, 2010

I am so thankful for proof that I am, infact, in my childrens lives


I am so thankful for proof that I am, infact, in my childrens lives

January Grateful Daily Project
Day 10 of 31

I am so thankful for... proof that I am, infact, in my childrens lives

like most mommies, or most women for that matter, i hate photos of myself...

I'm too fat, my hair is a mess, i look like i have a double chin, my clothes don't match or just plain yuck

... you all know what I'm talking about...

anyway, today, either mom-in-law or dad-in-law snapped this one of me and rooster at the bottom of the sled hill. I think this was right after we had went down together.

I love my babies, all three of them, like there is no tomorrow, but years of saying "DON'T take my picture" have left me absent in years of photos. One of my resolutions this year is to be in more photos, so that the kids KNOW i was there, i spend everyday with them, they are my world... and now i have the proof :)

2 comments:

JohnandSheila on January 11, 2010 at 9:03 AM said...

I Love this! And you are beautiful...when your clothes don't match...when your hair is a mess...and even when you scrunch your face up to make a double chin ( OH PALEASSSE) you are always BEAUTIFUL and these pictures will mean the world to all 3 of those precious angels! Love u all!

Maegan Beishline on January 11, 2010 at 10:26 AM said...

I love that you made that one of your resolutions! Things are the same here...I'm in very few photos with my kids. I'm working on that, though! Beautiful post, Johnna!

Post a Comment