Sunday, January 31, 2010

I am so thankful for those people who do not judge me by my appearance...


I am so thankful for those people, here on flickr and in my life, who do not judge me by my appearance...

January Grateful Daily Project
31 of 31

I am so thankful for those people who do not judge me by my appearance...

No matter how disheveled and a mess i am outside, no matter what lack of glamor or festivity i bare, there are beautiful people in my life that have given me the chance to "be" outside that first impression. They are the reason that life is brilliant and beautiful and the reason that true love exists.

thanks for following me this month, and taking this journey of gratitude. January was a struggle at times but full of blessings... goodbye january.

xox

thirty one reasons :: january

3 comments:

Amber Rosie on January 31, 2010 at 4:07 PM said...

I loved all of your gratitude photos. They were great!

JohnandSheila on January 31, 2010 at 7:20 PM said...

Thank you for sharing it with us Beautiful Lady! We Love you!

Beverly on February 1, 2010 at 7:24 PM said...

love this collage. great job

Post a Comment