Saturday, January 16, 2010

I am so thankful that to him... all things cool must be 'ghostbuster' related


I am so thankful that to him... all things cool must be 'ghostbuster' related

January Grateful Daily Project
15 of 31

I am so thankful that to him... all things cool must be 'ghostbuster' related

For about a year and a half... or maybe 2 years, Rooster has been ALL ABOUT "Ghostbusters"... he has a real, 1984, stay puft doll, and loves him to death, my husband has the collectors DVD's which came with a small "making off" book, Rooster sleeps with it, and treasures it.
If you want him to wear a hat, say "It's a Ghostbuster Hat" you want him to eat his brocoli, tell him "Ghostbusters eat that"... his boots, his coat, his stroller and his crayons are all "ghostbuster things" even though none of them ACTUALLY are...

Maybe I should be ashamed that he loves ghostbusters... but... I'm not, and I love playing it with him. I'm usually Peter since he likes Ray best... and he always reminds me "Don't Cross the Streams"!

PS: I chose this since what he is saying is, "I'll go down that ghost buster pole if you hold me momma"

0 comments:

Post a Comment