Monday, January 11, 2010


I am so thankful for... her curiosity

January Grateful Daily Project
Day 10 of 31

I am so thankful for her curiosity...

Layla loves the world, she loves exploring it and trying to imitate, not only me, but her daddy, brother, big sis, grandparents and strangers. She is willing to give anything a try and wants to look at things very hard. She's really careful too. I wouldn't have trusted either of my other 2 to hold my beloved av-1 camera at this age, but I know she's not going to toss it or sticky it up. she kept holding it up to her nose, backwards and upside down saying "Chiz" (which is cheese)... I was laughing too hard to get a good photo, but trust me when I say it was pure cuteness!

1 comments:

JohnandSheila on January 14, 2010 at 6:10 AM said...

If it's Layla...CUTENESS Has to be the word!

Post a Comment