Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Three Perspectives Project { red }


The Three Perspectives  {red}

1 of 52
Red

Left to Right
Johnna, Maegan and Sarah

I am so excited about this project with Maegan and Sarah, working with such amazing photographers is really going to inspire me to be so much better! It's sure to be a great year!!

Visit their Photostreams here
Maegan :: www.flickr.com/photos/mbeasoap/
Sarah :: www.flickr.com/photos/sarahlizzyphotos/




I chose a fire hydrant for many reasons, when we decided on the theme, red, it was the first thing I thought of. John was a fire-fighter when I met him, volunteering his time to something that could change lives for anyone he came in contact with, it was a scary job, full of sacrifices and risks, he saw so much and had to deal with so much, but he wanted to make a difference. He wanted to help someone... and he did... his bravery DID save lives and it's one reason I love him so much.

He's a hero.

2 comments:

Maegan Beishline on January 20, 2010 at 5:53 PM said...

I am so very excited about this project! And I adore our first trippy!

Carebear on January 21, 2010 at 1:02 AM said...

Lovely collage!! Wonderful story. I am THRILLED to find your blog! I am a blog addict! Your work gets better everyday and you are a constant inspiration to me! Can't wait to see what's next for you. (Mama)teur

Post a Comment