Thursday, February 25, 2010

happy... as i see it



After Reading Maegan's lovely little blog about being Happy ( since she had been tagged to list 10 things ) she said if you're reading this, you've been tagged ;) Well... I thought it was such a nice, simple way to appreciate the day... so here is my list...

1. my children. in everyway and without having too, they just make me happy.
2. books, whether it's just a picture board book for my babies or an old, first edition novel. I love them all.
3. robins egg blue, or tiffany blue whatever you call that color. I see it and instantly feel good and refreshed and just ... well... happy. I love it on clothes in paint and photographed!
4. opening the curtains when I have cabin fever. when you can't get outside it's nice to feel those beams of light.
5. taking and editing photos. :) of course.
6. my husband... please don't take that he is number 6 rather than number 2 out of context, he makes me very happy and I love him with all my heart... for whatever we go through, he is my soulmate.
7. being barefoot outside all spring and summer long ... it's heaven.
8. my friends, in my life ( including my family) and online... I love having such a wide-reaching support system to pray with me and wish for me even states or oceans away.
9. my ever growing vintage camera collection and Lydia's Wizard of Oz collection, they are just perfect and I cannot wait till spring when I get that curio to properly display them in, yay.
10. this may be heavy ... but what makes me really happy, is that no matter what happens or what goes wrong, I have a place in heaven with a Lord that loves me and will carry me all my days on this earth ... so that I will never, ever, walk alone.

... I like the idea Maegan had, so if you read this, consider yourself tagged !!

PS: Maegan you make me happy too ;)

3 comments:

Maegan Beishline on February 25, 2010 at 4:18 PM said...

Oh Johnna...your list is just perfect! Robins egg blue...*swoon*! Barefoot...*swoon*! And you most certainly make me very happy as well! Thanks for playing along! xoxoxoxoxo

Jenny on February 25, 2010 at 5:50 PM said...

Such a great list! Barefoot--yes!!!!
I'll have to play too:-D
Love your blog! I had stopped by a few other times, but neglected to comment. I will from now on, promise xx
Jenny

Beth Simmons on February 25, 2010 at 6:41 PM said...

I love your happy list! It made me happy to read it:) I could basically write the same list. I so appreciate your #8 and consider you part of that system of friends in my world:) I don't think #10 is heavy, it is real true hope!

Post a Comment