Sunday, February 28, 2010

It's all in the Details


 
It's all in the Details
I wanted to end this series of blog posts on something that I want to do... 
Focus on more details. capturing them, and remembering them. I do a terrible job keeping a journal that includes the day-to-day living we do, but from here on out I want to make a sincere effort to jot down little notes about finger painting, snack time, and funny sayings. I want to write down the awful jokes that Lydia tells, the things that make Rooster mad and the things Layla does everyday... the things that I overlook or take for granted. I want to keep record of what they did when nothing was going on... when everything was just okay. After all... that is life.

2 comments:

Amber Rosie on March 1, 2010 at 6:04 AM said...

So true, that IS life. I hope that you can do that more often, it is so hard to let time escape without doing that. But it will be such a treasured memory later when things aren't quiet as sharp.

Maegan Beishline on March 1, 2010 at 11:15 AM said...

I say that all the time, too! Because it's always the little things that I want to remember! At least we're capturing things with our cameras for sure!

Post a Comment