Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Just a Little Spring Saying to Share


 

It's spring fever.  That is what the name of it is.  And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!  ~Mark Twain

I am seeing Lilies start to shoot from the ground, the tiniest buds are all over the lilac bush and the birds are waking me up with soft, happy little songs. I love the spring. Charles Dickens said this things about Spring, that it was when the sun was warm and the wind was cold, that it was summer in the sun, and winter in the shade. I think that's what I love so much ... that besides the fact that it's just beautiful. It's full of compromise, and you are never too far from relief. Every day there is something new to see. Something new to enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment