Monday, March 22, 2010

Modern Mothering : A Blog Series



So... I'm going to be posting a "modern mothering" blog series over the next few weeks.

I have been praying about this for a while, about touching on topics such as stay at home moms, being a biblical wife, in-laws and the challenges mothers face.

I realize not everyone will want to read this, but in an effort to streamline my posts and have more direction ... I am going to be thinking about my posts more, rather than just sitting down, blogging and posting. I want to put more thought into them. Besides... this is something I hope to be able to share with my girls one day.

Anyway... I'll be posting the first in the series later this week.

Thanks!

3 comments:

barbara on March 22, 2010 at 1:42 PM said...

sounds wonderful!

Charlotte on March 22, 2010 at 1:54 PM said...

Can't wait!

Amber Rosie on March 22, 2010 at 3:31 PM said...

Looking forward to it!

Post a Comment