Friday, March 19, 2010

Realities and Blessings : Week One


Realities and Blessings : Week One

Inspired by the Ever Amazing, Maegan, Here I am, embarquing on the Realities and Blessings Journey ... Basically at the end of the week, Friday, you look back at your week, you state the things that gave you trouble and then follow it with the blessing you can take from it. It's a wonderful way to re evaluate your life and to live a more grateful, happy, and in turn BLESSED life.
Here we go...

Reality :: I am a mom who likes schedules, not for everything, but definitely for bed time. I like to have them to bed,  resting at a decent time, so that they can get their reccommended hours and I can get my "me time". Everything runs smoother when bedtime is the regular time, and it's much less stressful... Unfortunately, I haven't had them in bed at the right time at all this week... and I am one tired momma.
Blessing :: With it, came spending more time outside playing, running off some energy and that this wonderful springtime light washes over our living room every evening when they should be ready for bed... we stay up and dance in the "sun fuzzies" ( which is dust ;) ). It's nice to steal those extra moments from the day...

I know, it's only one thing, but this has been a great week for me... I'll have a better list next friday ;)

Have a Blessed Week
xo

3 comments:

Beverly on March 19, 2010 at 8:35 PM said...

these are beautiful photos and I love this idea so much. thanks for sharing.

Maegan Beishline on March 20, 2010 at 6:22 AM said...

I love those selfie, Johnna! And I'm so glad that you decided to do a Realities & Blessings post! I'm all about schedules as well, especially at bed time. But sometimes you just have to throw them out the window...especially when there's such gorgeous light to play in! And I don't know about you, but life just stops when Mommy's getting good pictures!

Beth Simmons on March 20, 2010 at 7:32 AM said...

I was a schedule freak as a young mom! I needed it for me as much as for the children. I can see now however, that all would have still been well to break the schedule for some fun also. Good for you to enjoy the blessings of extra sun fun with your children! I'm glad you are because I'm so enjoying your sun flare shots:)

Post a Comment