Thursday, March 4, 2010

stop.take a deep breath.and think



The words of the ever so wise, Steve, from "Blue's Clue's" are chiming in my head...

stop
take a deep breath
and think

It's been one of those days, the kind where you really are trying so hard, and everything keeps messing up. You just struggle to hold onto your temper and to your patience. You struggle to stay posotive. You do your best to push through it, but the workload and emotional stress just seem to get heavier and with each step forward you are thrust backwards.
Those days are hard, we all have them... There are always worse days... but these are the days when I struggle the most.
I could really do with 5more degrees, a lull in the wind and for the kids to help me, help them get ready so that maybe we could go outside.

Tomorrow will be better, I know that, I just wanted to take the time to Stop. So I stopped long enough to write this. I am taking my deep breath and thinking of ways around the hassles and stumbling blocks today. I will not let how hard today is keep me from enjoying my babies... or use it as an excuse to be unnecessarily harsh.

Thanks for letting me work it out... now, back to the chaos.
Hope your day is going smoother ;)

2 comments:

Maegan Beishline on March 4, 2010 at 11:38 AM said...

Johnna, there are so many days that I could say these exact same words! Those are hard days...I feel like I get to a point where I think "okay, I just need to push through and try again tomorrow." Good for you for stopping to breathe!

Beth Simmons on March 4, 2010 at 6:17 PM said...

Awww, I'm sorry it's been a hard one:( I hope a little blog venting and Blue's Clues has helped. And you are right, tomorrow will be better!!

Post a Comment