Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Three Perspectives Project :: Week 7 :: Three


 
Left : Me
Center : Maegan
Right : Sarah

This weeks theme was "Three". I had all these beautiful ideas mulling around in my mind of my 3 children ... but ... that didn't happen ;) And to be honest, I am kind of glad,since Maegan's looks perfect in the center. I think what I love about these triptychs most, is that while they are representative of our own individual perspectives, they also are able to portray universal themes.  Sara's is gorgeous. I love that color palette and texture in hers, the simplicity of the needles and the cozy quality.
We all managed to infuse a little blue and I think they go together very well.
I would have liked mine to come out better, but, all in all, I think it speaks to my interpretation.



Which is ... the 3 purposes in my life, The Bible represenative of my Christian Witness and Walk, The Rings as the symbol of my commitment to my husband, and the pasifier in the back... being a mother.

I am enjoying this project so much!

2 comments:

Amber Rosie on March 3, 2010 at 6:22 AM said...

I love your interpretation!

Kristi on March 3, 2010 at 9:38 AM said...

What a beautiful image of the three important things in your life. xoxo, Kristi

Post a Comment