Saturday, March 27, 2010

Through the Viewfinder Texture Set


Through the Viewfinder Texture Set

Encouraged by Sid Black to create some TTV textures after posting some actual ttv shots, I decided I would give it a whirl... first, it was more difficult than I thought ... but...

I am so glad I did.

It was a lot of fun!!

Here are 4 textures for you to use as you like...


All I ask is that you not try to sell them, as your own ... but feel free to use them in any of your work! No link back necessary!

Just click on them for the full size, right click and save ...

Have a SUPER Weekend!

8 comments:

janine on March 27, 2010 at 1:29 PM said...

These textures look amazing - I can't wait to try them out! So generous of you to share them :)

HeidiRose on March 27, 2010 at 2:59 PM said...

Thank you, those are amazing. I'm sure I'll use them a lot. I love the whole TTV movement.

Cassie on March 27, 2010 at 9:47 PM said...

Oh this makes me so happy!

Hello, I'm Cassie.. ha ha I cannot seem to remember where and how I found your blog.. but I did.. and I've been lurking :-D

Thank you for these textures. I've really wanted to try ttv photography however I do not have a DSLR and it wont work with my digital point and shoot.. I tried. This will hold me for the time being ! Thank you!!

Shell on March 28, 2010 at 1:02 AM said...

Thank you!!!

katherine on March 28, 2010 at 3:53 AM said...

These look gorgeous. I am going to try them out...thank-you!

I love your blog, its beauty full.

K xx (www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com)

Beth Simmons on March 28, 2010 at 3:19 PM said...

You did a great job with these textures!!

janine on April 3, 2010 at 12:54 AM said...

Oh wow! I am still longing for my vintage camera to create ttv images with so these textures will help me wait more patiently! (or maybe not once I see how great they make my images look and I get all the more desperate for one!) Thanks so much for sharing these :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Great work!!!
Thanks so much for sharing.

Cler

Post a Comment