Friday, April 23, 2010

Realities and Blessings : Week Six


Hello Again ... Welcome Back... or just Welcome ( for those of you visiting for the first time) -- this is another week of Realities and Blessings...

Thanks to the Amazing Maegan of A Life Set to Words , who shared this inspiring idea and encouraged us to play along ... I am one of many women finding more blessings and more hope each day... thank you Maegan. xo


:: Reality ::

It's scheduled to rain for the next 5 days... blah.

:: Blessing ::
That we got to get outside to day, if only for a bit and enjoy the semi-nice weather before it changed. The deer were so friendly, and Layla worked up the courage to get close enough to throw in a leaf for them to eat :)
Besides, the Earth could use a good long drink of water :)

 
:: Reality ::
 I learn in such a strange way... or "grasp" in such a strange way, I guess. I read and try and watch and strive to learn photography... but it takes forever for it to sink in and become clear.

:: Blessing ::
I am having a "clear" week. And having it all come to me at once makes for an exciting time! It's not that I have it all figured but things are making more sense, the settings on my camera making more sense and all that... it's so exciting. I think my photos are getting a lot better SOOC and I am understanding clean edits much better.



:: Reality ::
 I am struggling to keep a smile on my face. I'm having to put the effort into enjoying all the parts of my day.


:: Blessing ::
Everyday I wake up saying "God, get me through this... I won't make it without your help." And even though it isn't easy, He is answering my prayers and sending me blessings everyday.




Have a Great Week, FULL of Blessings!

2 comments:

Corinne on April 23, 2010 at 5:48 PM said...

I love the pony tail :) So sweet.
Your last reality & blessing hits very close to my heart... a struggle so many of us go through. So much to be thankful for!

{Amy} on April 23, 2010 at 6:35 PM said...

I so relate to your realities & blessings too, Johnna.I love what you said and oh my, what gorgeous pictures! You are so very talented!

Post a Comment