Saturday, April 17, 2010

time for tea




... so, I sort of have this obsession with tea parties, and this is my version of it... I have been wanting to do this for a while and it all fell into place today :) I love that. I could seriously use EVERY shot I took... which was a lot more than is in this post... what a blessing.


... just a bit of info, the dress is real vintage, I love it, and both my girls got to play in it. The Tea Cup is vintage too :) Adorable. A gift from the hubs ... and the thing she is always sitting on is actually a dresser that sat in my great grandma's house for, forever...


12 comments:

Andrew, Naomi, Madeline and Oliver on April 17, 2010 at 2:08 PM said...

Awww so sweet and beautiful! These pictures are so perfect and delicate.

Cord on April 17, 2010 at 2:19 PM said...

These are sooo adorable........I can see how you had a hard time picking only a couple for Flickr. I love them all... perfectly Spring :)

Beth Simmons on April 17, 2010 at 2:31 PM said...

I love them all! What a great session for you and Layla!

kimi kreations on April 17, 2010 at 4:44 PM said...

OMG.... I am in love!
They are all wonderful. They made my heart ache and smile.

~kimi~

Corinne on April 17, 2010 at 5:12 PM said...

I LOVE everything about these photos. They just take my breath away, and inspire me to try something similar w/ my daughter :)

Misty Wallace on April 17, 2010 at 6:38 PM said...

These are just priceless!! I see why you had a hard time picking what to post on Flickr!! Great Work!!

Lindy Christopher on April 17, 2010 at 7:18 PM said...

omgosh. i love these!

Cheryl Skinner on April 17, 2010 at 11:11 PM said...

Gasp!! I have to keep scrolling back up to look again!

{Amy} on April 18, 2010 at 6:57 AM said...

no wonder you fell in love with all of them, absolutely adorable! these are fantastic!

Charlotte on April 19, 2010 at 3:18 AM said...

These pictures are beyond beautiful! And what an adorable girl!!!

Frances on May 10, 2010 at 7:46 AM said...

Oh my gosh, I found your blog through Flickr. And wow. I am drooling over these photos. Absolutely breathtaking. I will definitely be checking back in for future treasures.

Aurea Gavant on May 11, 2010 at 6:10 AM said...

beautiful session, Johnna! Love all of them.

Post a Comment