Monday, May 31, 2010

Hunter's Graduation



Graduation Season is upon us! And my cousin Hunter just had his party!!
Amber my cousin, and his sister hosted it at her new house, which is lovely... and we had a great time (( you can visit her blog here ))


I will probably never be a good event photographer, but it sure was nice just enjoying seeing everyone! And snapping a few photos along the way :)
I am so proud of Hunter and the milestone, he has reached, of graduating... and I can't wait to see what life holds for him.

2 comments:

Amber Rosie on May 31, 2010 at 1:47 PM said...

I think you did a great job with these photographs, I don't think I would even want to be an even t photographer though. Thanks for the blog link!

JodyZ on June 4, 2010 at 1:28 PM said...

Love the Red Door photo! :)

Post a Comment