Saturday, May 29, 2010

Realities and Blessings : Week Eleven



Realities and Blessings : Week Eleven

Hello Again ... Welcome Back... or just Welcome ( for those of you visiting for the first time) -- this is another week of Realities and Blessings...

Thanks to the Amazing Maegan of
Life Set to Words , who shared this inspiring idea and encouraged us to play along ... I am one of many women finding more blessings and more hope each day... thank you Maegan. xo 


Just one this week... things are so busy here...

Reality : It is, SO hot out, sticky, sweaty, gross hot. My springtime is gone, replaced with the frustrating wave of summer. I miss my sometimes chilly spring. Here come the sunburns and higher electric bills since we have to run those stupid ac's

Blessing : It means it's  time again for afternoons in the creek and at the beach! Even though the car ride with a drivers side window that is stuck closed will be hot and miserable, the water is going to feel so good! It means it's time for water balloons, and little pools in the front yard, at mamaw's and nanny's house too. It means Layla is turning 2 in just wee bit (June 5th). The sky is a clear, bright, bold blue, the clouds are the purest white. The fruit is sweet and I get to wear my sunglasses everywhere! Time to roll down those windows, turn up that music and sing everywhere I go! Hello Summer, this year, let's try to be friends.


Have a Great Week, Full of Finding your Blessings


5 comments:

Chesney on May 29, 2010 at 5:42 AM said...

Summer is truly a blessing and a great time to hang with family and friends...enjoy your trips to the creek and beach - sounds like tons of fun! I love your heavenly images!

Erika on May 29, 2010 at 6:15 AM said...

Fantastic way of looking at things. I might have to keep coming back to this post though. I loathe summer.

thenextarrow on May 29, 2010 at 6:50 AM said...

the sky is beautiful. i adore that blue.

xo Alison

Maegan Beishline on May 29, 2010 at 10:05 AM said...

I'm trying to be friends with summer this year, too! I am not a fan of heat...and I sweat miserably. But you are right...summer does have some sweet offerings all its own!

Stephanie on May 31, 2010 at 9:57 AM said...

How beautiful! Your pictures remind me of my growing up on a farm too! It's so much fun to see the beauty in the small things!!

Post a Comment