Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sonny and Cher



And it's fish this time, bluegills... Sonny and Cher...
Lydia asked me to rename them... so I did... ;)


Today, while layla caught up on some napping and we maximized on some serious cuddle time, Lydia and Rooster went fishing with Mamaw and Papaw. And came home with BOTH of Lydia's catches... 2 perfect little bluegills. We're going to keep them a few days. The kids are loving watching them. I sort of am too, but keep that on the down low since I am that anti-pet patrol most of the time ( I have to uphold my image ).

They are really sweet, sharing the tiny tank so nicely.

We'll see how it goes.

1 comments:

Chesney on May 27, 2010 at 8:27 PM said...

Too cute...looks like the next few days will be fun! Now you have me humming "I Got You Babe" LOL

Post a Comment