Friday, May 28, 2010

Thank You Jessica :)



Thank You Jess...

And not just for this adorable tin :) but for your friendship.
For listening and never judging... for careing and never forgetting to let me know you're there.
For your patience and your sweet spirit.
For enabling me in my addiction of vintage tins and photography.


I would be so lost without you...
You mean the world to me and I never want you to forget that.
You're seriously like, the coolest chick I know... and the best momma ever!
You make these amazing cakes and embrace life in a way that astounds and inspires me.


You make me giggle when I shouldn't and when I really need to.
You remember all the things we did in highschool... and all the things I wanted to do too.
You are the most sincere person, with the biggest heart.


And I love you so much!
xo


4 comments:

Corinne on May 28, 2010 at 5:14 PM said...

Those look delish!
And it's so good to have those friends... so good indeed :)

jesnicole26 on May 28, 2010 at 6:18 PM said...

Aww I LOVE YOU TOO!!!
I'm so glad that you came over today with little Gracie!! Its been way toooo long. I'm glad you love the tin I'm sure I would have paid that lady like $5.00 for it if she would've wanted it (its just too cute)

xoxo

Chesney on May 28, 2010 at 6:46 PM said...

These pictures are stunning...I especially love the second from the bottom image...what a cool perspective! Good friends are hard to come by, sounds like you have the perfect one!

Amber Rosie on May 28, 2010 at 7:20 PM said...

The pictures are awesome! I love the words to Jess too!

Post a Comment