Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Whole Story



So ... you know that update I wrote, well, I got the whole story ... the real story ... and I'm not sure how I feel... basically, it was nothing like what I was told, so I got the peace I asked God for... but... now I am just so sad for the 2 babies involved. ((click "story" up there to watch the local news video if you're interested ))


Please, say a little prayer for them... I know they're safer, but they must be so scared. And thank you all for your prayers for us as well. xo

1 comments:

Beth Simmons on May 13, 2010 at 8:38 PM said...

Such a sad sad story. Hopefully the children will be better off now with good food, warm baths and a safe home. I pray it will be like that for them. These kinds of stories make me want to just get in my car and go get those children and love them.

Post a Comment