Thursday, June 10, 2010

2 Girls... 2 Canons... 2 Stories : Amber



Amber

So, to begin this blog series, "2 Girls... 2 Canons... 2 Stories" I thought I would focus on the person I actually took this adventure with, my cousin Amber!


Amber and I are very much alike...
We both shoot with Canons. 
We both have a love for Architecture, Sweet Tea, and Exploring.
We Both have dark hair and fair skin.

Unfortunately we don't get to spend as much time together as we'd like... It had been 6 years since we went out, just the two of us. And it was well overdue.
We both thought our plans would fall through... but in God's hands, it all came together.

Amber is one of those people you would probably call "full-of-life" or a "go-getter". And she is. She lights up a room and talks with such excitement that you really feel apart of the story she's telling.
She's a great person with a big personality. 
A confident woman who loves her husband, her family and her rambuncious dog-son Tank.
She's an RN in an ICU. She tackles stressful situations with grace and stands strong in her Christian walk.

I admire her so much.

I love that we can come together and pick things up where we left off. I love that our connection runs deep and that we stay close.

Today, it was so fun... we encouraged each other... there was no competition. We shot similar things, we thought similar thoughts but no one was trying to win, we were moving together, enjoying the day.
She brought me out of my comfort zone and made me laugh.

I loved it, and I love her... so so much!

for more photos of Amber visit my facebook album!

4 comments:

Amber Rosie on June 10, 2010 at 6:31 PM said...

You are way to kind. Thank you for the sweet words. And I must say I love all the photos and I plan to comment on them and not feel a bit conceded :)

Beth Simmons on June 10, 2010 at 6:35 PM said...

It makes me happy just thinking about all the fun you two had:) Awesome wonderful images too...ALL of them!

Corinne on June 10, 2010 at 7:02 PM said...

Sounds like an incredible time! Can't wait to see the fruits of your efforts. And Amber! Are you seriously old enough to be an RN?? You look so young! :)

Amber Rosie on June 11, 2010 at 6:23 AM said...

Corinne, thanks for the great compliment, I will be 25 next month!

Post a Comment