Saturday, June 12, 2010

2 Girls... 2 Canons... 2 Stories : Pathway of the Past



Pathway of the Past

Germantown really is some amazing blend of past and present. The streets are lined with old homes and beautiful doorways and gates. The whole area of the city we spent our time in really transports you to another place.

Completely beautiful!
I would love to tell you every little detail, but instead, I will just show you...

I cannot wait to pick our next location to shoot at!!



see bunches more at the facebook album
or watch the slide show

3 comments:

J. on June 13, 2010 at 6:20 AM said...

Loving ALL of these photos!
What a fantastic place :)

Shell on June 13, 2010 at 9:58 PM said...

Loving these posts :) I've just looked at all the photo's on Facebook, they're beautiful, makes me want to do a photo walk!

Amber Rosie on June 14, 2010 at 5:22 AM said...

Love it! We have gotten two votes for Miamisburg lol

Post a Comment