Thursday, June 10, 2010

2 Girls... 2 Canons... 2 Stories



Prepare for a week long love affair with Germantown Ohio... Amber and I had our photo-walk today and it was pure delight.

But this day was about so much more than just photography... it was about catching up, making a connection, coming together... talking, sharing and feeling so alive.

It was just one day but it had so many little pockets of discovery and I cannot wait to share... once I get everything in order and get the photos edited, I intend on sharing a generous sampling with you...

2 comments:

Amber Rosie on June 10, 2010 at 5:54 PM said...

Oh goodie, I was totally there and I cannot wait for your sharing with everyone! It was an amazingly perfect day with beautiful light, conversation, and so many laughs. This photo was especially interesting!

keli @ kidnapped by suburbia on June 10, 2010 at 6:10 PM said...

can't wait! :)

Post a Comment