Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Creativity Bootcamp : Day 9


Hi! Here's the ninth of my 14 posts for Creativity Boot Camp with Maegan!
This two week course will focus on our creativity and pushing ourselves to the next level in our chosen outlet, mine will, obviously be photography :)

Today is the ninth day
and I would encourage you all to join in!


Journal Prompt :

Practice art for the simple love of art itself. 





Since I posted some doodles yesterday, I thought I would share what made me fall in love with art...


Color.


Seeing a blank, off-white coloring book page go from lifeless to magical in a few strokes. Seeing that "Ariel"could have brown or black hair in my world, not red like in the movies. It was self expression. Seeing things the way I wanted them to be and sharing my vision. I loved that it meant I had control.


Today's theme is "drizzle"





It's been raining so much here lately. Everything is covered in drizzly rain.

2 comments:

Laura King said...

Loving the new look of your blog, that swirly picture ball thing is neat! Lovely drizzle, I bet the plants were happy!

Kristi on June 15, 2010 at 8:54 AM said...

Love your interpretation of the word drizzle. It's so neat to see how everyone has a different and exciting take on the word. I must say I'm a little behind in the class. :( I need to get movin'. I also love how you show your pictures before you've processed them...and you've processed them beautifully! xoxo, Kristi

Post a Comment