Thursday, June 10, 2010

Creativity Bootcamp : Day Five


Hi! Here's the fourth of my 14 posts for Creativity Boot Camp with Maegan!
This two week course will focus on our creativity and pushing ourselves to the next level in our chosen outlet, mine will, obviously be photography :)

Today is the fifth day and I would encourage you all to join in!

Journal Prompt :

As you listen to the music of your past, begin to think about what your hopes and expectations for life were when you were young and the world was wide open. {If you are young and the world is wide open, get crazy and write your wildest dreams right now.} 

 High school was hard. I think everyone can say that. Honestly, I was very insecure and spent much of my time over-thinking and feeling rejected (even if I wasn't).  I wasn't as driven towards a certain career or goal, more a way of life. Honestly, I was naive. I can see and admit that now, but really, then, all I wanted was to be loved. I think I hoped for that above all other things. I have always been drawn to the idea of commitment and family.


Our Theme today was "Grow". I wish I could say I thought out of the box on this one, but I really enjoyed my day with Amber and that was what was on my mind! : ) Linking the two... I do love that while we grew up and in different paths, we still managed to stay close and grow linked.



1 comments:

Corinne on June 10, 2010 at 7:22 PM said...

I love the colors... and that you managed to weave all of todays events together :)

Post a Comment