Sunday, June 6, 2010

Creativity Bootcamp : Day One


Welcome to the first of my MANY posts for Creativity Boot Camp with Maegan!
This two week course will focus on our creativity and pushing ourselves to the next level in our chosen outlet, mine will, obviously be photography :)

Today is the first day and I would encourage you all to join in!!

--- --- --- --- ---

Our First Assignment was to write ourselves a letter... one to our future self, the one who had finished the course. Then, set it aside for another day... when we have finished. I am doing that now, but I won't share my letter till the end of the course...

The other assignment was to use our creativity medium to interpret the word "ivory".
Here is mine... (the smaller one to the right is the sooc)


My goal with this creativity boot camp is to not only branch out with photography, but to be more creative with the initial shots, rather than resting on post processing.

4 comments:

Maegan Beishline on June 6, 2010 at 9:00 AM said...

Johnna...Love! Perfect interpretation, my friend!

Stephanie on June 6, 2010 at 10:14 AM said...

What a nice creamy "ivory" color. Good interpretation of the inspiration word of the day!

Corinne on June 6, 2010 at 11:08 AM said...

What a gorgeous shot!
{you're fast... I have yet to sit down with the bootcamp stuff today...}

krissilugbill on June 7, 2010 at 4:38 AM said...

I love your take on ivory! very beautiful and refreshing. Oh and I can tell already i love your blog in general, your pictures are beautiful! hope u are enjoying the class!

Post a Comment