Friday, June 18, 2010

Creativity Bootcamp : Day Thirteen


Here's the 13th of my 13 posts for Creativity Boot Camp with Maegan!
This two week course focused on our creativity and pushing ourselves to the next level in our chosen outlet, mine was, obviously, photography :)

Today is the last day
!


How can it be... that this is over... I guess I could have gotten used to this, but now, we are equipped a bit better and ready to move forward on our own. I have so appreciated this course and all of you who came along with me.

Luckily, Maegan will be "checking up" on us weekly... and encouraging us along... with her new weekly feature


The Sunday Creative

The Sunday Creative 
(click the icon)

Journal Prompt :
It's time to make some promises, to myself...

I promise to spend 30 minutes each day creating.
I promise to talk about my creativity with others.
I promise to continue to challenge myself creatively because that is how I get better.
I promise to be kind to my creative spirit.
I promise to applaud my achievements.
I promise to cultivate relationships with people who share my creative interests.
I promise to call myself an artist.
 

It may be hard to fathom, but I am, by definition an artist... I deserve to create and I need to foster that part of me. I need to push forward even when I think I may fail. Failure is the pathway to Success... and when I am successful or reach the goal I set it will all be worth the journey.
And the journey is beautiful.

Today's Theme was "Smile"...

   

4 comments:

Amy on June 18, 2010 at 10:30 AM said...

Beautiful!

Maegan Beishline on June 18, 2010 at 5:43 PM said...

It was so wonderful having you along on this journey with me, Johnna! I saw on fb that you are going to start selling your prints....that is so awesome!!! Good for you! You will do wonderfully! xo

Iluska Ikeda on June 22, 2010 at 8:53 AM said...

I love this. I need to copy your promises and post them on my wall. I've been struggling with this for a long while and haven't even had the guts to start blogging about what I create. Thank you for this post.

Just ME the MOM on June 24, 2010 at 11:38 PM said...

So beautiful - I long to do these things . . . maybe in another life time :)

Kristin

Post a Comment