Thursday, June 17, 2010

Creativity Bootcamp : Day Twelve


... It can't really be the 12th day can it...

Here's the 12th of my 14 posts for Creativity Boot Camp with Maegan!
This two week course focused on our creativity and pushing ourselves to the next level in our chosen outlet, mine was, obviously, photography :)

Today is the 12th day
!


I had a super busy day today... but managed to make plenty of time to be creative... I am really embracing summer!!

Journal Prompt :

Maegan asked us to think about our dreams, traveling, creatively... anything...

Now, as you think of these dreams {big or small} what might be some small baby steps you could start taking right now to begin clearing the path towards those dreams? 

I struggled with this prompt. My biggest dream is to one day, make it to Europe! I can't imagine that ever happening... not on our income, but I suppose that way of thinking really hinders it, I mean... I could do something as little as opening a savings account and saving 5.00 here or there to put towards that goal... no amount is too little to save.
I want to open a print shop... and sell my own photography. I keep thinking "But you suck way too bad to do that... you are just NOT that level!" -- but that sort of mindset isn't conducive to getting better or ever achieving that goal either... I'm not really sure what the best steps would be to take towards this goal... just keep taking photos I guess ;)

Our theme today was "Smooth"
  
Isn't She :)
And not just 'cause she is sportin' these awesome avaitors like it ain't nobody's business... but, because she is smart and gorgeous and free spirited, because she loves everyone and has an abundance of confidence...

she's knows she's got it all goin' on... and I love that ;) 

4 comments:

Corinne on June 17, 2010 at 7:42 PM said...

You should totally have a print shop!!! My vote is for you to do it :)

Stephanie on June 17, 2010 at 8:39 PM said...

I think your photography is fabulous and your own shop isn't far out of your reach!! Your gal is such a sweetie! She reminds me of my students! I love to see their confidence exude from them!!

Beth Simmons on June 18, 2010 at 4:38 AM said...

I love these smooth shots of Lydia. I especially love the third one. And your work is definitely at a level to sell!

Feather on June 18, 2010 at 6:25 AM said...

great shots! i love your take on smooth! so funny. you know, go for it. just go for it! do whatever you want with your photography...who's gonna stop you? yourself?

Post a Comment