Saturday, June 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Layla Gracie


Happy Birthday Gracie Girl...
...words cannot even express the things i am feeling...

I am so proud
I am so in love
and I am in such dissbelief that my baby isn't really a baby at all...

she's a smart, adventurous, beautiful, fun, full of life big girl
she is growing everday
and proving to me over and over again, how precious life is.


I love your smile, I love your voice and I love your style.
I love that you were as excited about the party as I was and that you had a wonderful reaction for every single gift!
I loved that so many of us came together to celebrate you... and your life and the blessing you are.
you make my heart so full, honey.


I wouldn't trade you for the world...
I am so blessed...

Happy Birthday. I love you.

6 comments:

Corinne on June 5, 2010 at 7:18 PM said...

Happy birthday Layla!! :) looks like it was a beautiful day! (Paige turns two in two months... I can't believe how big our babies are!)

jesnicole26 on June 5, 2010 at 7:22 PM said...

I LOVE the one of Layla showing John her card its soooo cute :)

Sarah Elizabeth on June 5, 2010 at 7:24 PM said...

Aww,these are all so wonderful!
Happy Birthday to her,she's so sweet :-)

OpanaskoART on June 6, 2010 at 12:28 AM said...

Happy birthday !!!

Stephanie on June 6, 2010 at 7:06 AM said...

Precious pictures! I'm not a momma (yet), but I can't imagine the love you feel on special days like birthdays. Congratulations on being a great momma. By the way... LOVE the pictures (so sweet!)

Teresa on June 6, 2010 at 9:03 AM said...

oh..these are all so sweet..she looks SO happy! I love her butterfly wings and tutu. Happy Birthday to sweet Layla! :)

Post a Comment