Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Realities and Blessings : Week Twelve


Realities and Blessings : Week Twelve
the middle of the week edition

Hello Again ... Welcome Back... or just Welcome ( for those of you visiting for the first time) -- this is another week of Realities and Blessings...

Thanks to the Amazing Maegan of
Life Set to Words , who shared this inspiring idea and encouraged us to play along ... I am one of many women finding more blessings and more hope each day... thank you Maegan. xo


Reality:
My Baby just turned two and I am in some odd form of denial about the whole thing. Not really sad, more like disbelief.

Blessing:
My Baby is TWO!! And she is getting bigger and more outspoken everyday! Birthday's are bittersweet but we are well on our way to a whole new adventure.

 
Reality:
This past month and a half has been a struggle... not with depression, but with knowing how to handle my relationships and how to not feel like all the good ones in my life are slipping away. It's a moral struggle and a self-discovering struggle and a struggle in empathy for others and myself. It's emotionally draining.

Blessing:
Without knowing, one of my oldest, sweetest friends picked up on my melancholy mood... without seeing or hearing me... and reminded me that no matter how far apart we are separated... by time or by miles... we would always be close... because real connection is bigger than limitations of this world. It meant the world to me. And I thank God for uncomplicated truths like that.


0 comments:

Post a Comment