Sunday, June 13, 2010

Rianna's Graduation Party!!



My heart is so full of pride right now... it might just burst.

Did I know she could do it
yes
But that doesn't diminish my reaction even a tiny bit.

I know, that she is going to go so far, that her potential and that her love for the Lord will bring her wherever she needs to go.

I am in awe of the "..." that ends this chapter... and I cannot wait to watch her spread her wings


And besides the wonderful day we had... celebrating my sister's acheivement... well... my cousin Mike, who I haven't seen in 5 years was up to visit!! What a wonderful blessing!!


It felt so good to see him, and rounded out the day so nicely. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect afternoon.


This is what life is all about...

See more of our day at the Facebook Album

3 comments:

Just ME the MOM on June 13, 2010 at 9:34 PM said...

Congratulations on a special day - a great photo opportunity and you've captured it perfectly.

Kristin

Amber Rosie on June 14, 2010 at 5:20 AM said...

I am so glad that the rain stopped for you all to have a great day! I am so proud of her too! I loved all the pictures on facebook! I did not even recognize Mike in those photos, so glad you all got to spend time together!

Sue Mattson said...

It is such a wonderful feeling of achievement when one graduates from school or university. When my brother graduated from the university, we held a big graduation party for him and made him feel very special. I even called a tent rental Sacramento company to install a frame tent in our backyard for the dinner feast with cocktails.

Congrats on Rianna's graduation day! I am sure you are all proud of her.

Post a Comment