Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Take No Thought



Thursday, the 10th, my awesome cousin Amber and I are going for a Photo-Walk in Germantown... Both of us, Canon's in hand, Shutter's Ready... together. Two girls catching up on life and eachother and being just friends.

I am so excited to spend the day shooting in the city, and Germantown is FULL of beautiful architecture, age and pleasantly perfect spots. And it will be made better by spending way too much on coffee and just relaxing with someone I love.

Life is Good.

And I cannot wait to share with you all, the wonderful day we share!

((   if you haven't, visit my sweet cuz at her flickr stream  ))

4 comments:

Beth Simmons on June 8, 2010 at 6:26 PM said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you ladies! Sounds like so much fun! I know you both will come up with tones of great images!

Andrew, Naomi, Madeline and Oliver on June 8, 2010 at 7:46 PM said...

Sounds like fun. I got really excited for a second because I Iive in Germantown... but it's the one in Maryland. Oh well, I hope you guys have a lovely day!

annie on June 8, 2010 at 9:49 PM said...

oh yay! have fun!!! I love germantown!! so many beautiful things to capture :)

Amber Rosie on June 9, 2010 at 7:29 AM said...

I am so excited too! I cannot wait to go! :) I looking forward to catching up. Oh and thanks to the links to my blog and Flickr ;) See you tomorrow! (now, that feels good to say!)

Post a Comment